Don't feel like you're getting any where...

You know those times in your life when you feel like you want to be fitter and healthier but everything seems to be telling you not to bother???

Yeah that's me and my husband right now! After a pretty much plateau end to the year we were all up for 2016 the year of getting back on track, meeting our goals, continuing on to new goals and getting back to loving our progress...

In reality since January between us we have suffered with:
- shin splints
- flu, colds, sickness - not the crappy ones you can still workout with
- a pretty much broken back that then affected the ligaments in the leg
- stress
- new job - new commute
- child sickness
I could go on!! And I really hate excuses!! But we just haven't been able to maintain momentum when ever we have decided to "Go For It" again!!

Celebrating!
Date nights - but we do look good :)

With trips to the UK, USA and Celebrations! I seem to constantly be saying - next week is it, then no more cheat unless our once a week cheat meal but then the suns out, or we go away or one is sick or the other tired! I am actually sick of hearing my own excuses and we are trying to fix it all or let things settle and begin again!

Birthdays!!
America!!! - the list goes on....

I just want to feel like I have gotten somewhere by the end of the year! I have been so close to my 1st goal weight so many times and now I feel the furthest away, it's so hard to suck it up and go again but I will I just have to read my old blogs, look at old photos and see just how far I have come, no matter the bumps in the road..

Loving buying clothes off the rack!

Sometimes I think it would be so much easier to cheat - drink a magic starvation milkshake or have a gastric band but then could I really learn to love myself the way I am now?? Could I be as proud as I am now when I lift kg's more then I used to or look at the size of the "Fat Pants" I kept compared to what I wear now?? - No I probably wouldn't, I'd probably still be miserable and still not have any confidence 

Starting AGAIN!!!

But this way, this pain in the neck, sick or restarting, keep on going, character building way - I probably will come out the other side one day feeling like an epic champion!!!








Comments