40 things to do before i'm 40...

So I was thinking about my upcoming birthday and how it is the Big 30 and how I haven't done half the things I wanted to tick off before getting to 30 and then I read a friends blog about her 40 before 40 list and I thought how doing my 40 before 40 list now would be a great time and would give me 10 years to tick them all off.

So I think by listing them on my blog it makes them more real and more inspired to complete the list and I will be able to update my list with my progress... plus hubby, family and friends can see the list and help me meet my goals.

So here it is

My 40 before 40:



1. Get another tattoo
2. Reach my ideal weight
3. Run a half marathon
4. Visit Dubai
5. Gallop on the beach
6. Vacation with the whole family
7. Own a pair of designer shoes
8. Wear a dress that makes me feel a million dollars
9. Stay in the Bellagio
10. Renew our vows
11. Go horseback riding with my children
12. Spoil my parents
13. Skinny Dip
14. See a musical on Broadway
15. Gain a new qualification
16. Visit Disney World with children
17. Dance under the stars
18. Make one of Kunal's dreams come true
19. Grape Stomp in France
20. Make my Mum & Dad proud
21. See the pyramids
22. Try escargots 
23. Drink a glass of cristal
24. Visit India
25. Fly first class
26. Kiss in the rain
27. Be fluent in another language
28. Eat at a Michelin Starred restaurant
29. Own a brand new car
30. Learn to Tango
31. Write my will
32. See the Northern Lights 
33. Visit Lapland
34. Go to New York at Christmas & New Year
35. See Elephants in the wild
36. Ride an Elephant
37. Teach Aadi something
38. Go wine tasting
39. Eat something out of my comfort zone
40. Ride a motorbike

Comments