Still being quiet but hopefully that will change

I can't believe it's April, how the hell did that happen last thing I knew was it was my Birthday and now its the beginning of April. However how nice is it that with April comes light evenings and warmer weather.

Hubby had a new job whoop whoop and it's very near to home so no moving for us :) I'm so happy things have worked out for the better for once for hubs and I. We now both work 9-5 Mon to Fri (no more weekends and late nights on my own) were both on more money then we ever have been and hubby's job is close to my mum & dad so if we do ever decide to move it will be closer to them :)

Been quiet too due to having no house for nearly 2 weeks while it underwent a makeover and it was a full house overhaul, even the builder couldn't believe we were doing all the rooms at the same time but my god how nice it is now it truly is a HOME and I Love coming home and instantly chilling because it's so Gorgeous!!





Back on my diet but this time hubby is doing it with me and we are using the Xbox Kinect to help, we are mainly using Your Shape which is brilliant it links up with an on line account and an app on my iphone4.
It's just perfect to be able to do a 30min workout every day and also be able to challenge my hubby via the website and see charts of who's going to win and it seems to be working with 6lbs lost each in the first week.



The next thing in my big grab 2011 by the balls plan is getting my horses exercised regularly and my 2 youngsters backed and schooled and earning there up keep :))

Comments