The world can give with one hand and take with the other


Well alot has happened since I last updated my blog
I quit my old job, which I had taken a huge drop in career and salary for due to the unhappiness it caused me and within a week I had got a new job back on my career path and back to my old salary grade. So happy it was untrue and to say I love my new job would be an understatement. I really have turned a corner in my life and I am very strong and happy with my life
But where happiness is, misery always follows and unfortunately my husbands dream job and life for the past 6 years was taken away from him when he was made redundant. If you cut my husband in half you would see his company running through his veins so it really has took the wind out of his sails and left us in a limbo of happiness and sadness.
How can a human help another come back from depression and get them strong without feeling like they are bragging or making things worse??
Just feel helpless but I won’t let 2011 be like that i’m so much stronger these days that I will make all this work out for the best and 2011 will be our year.

Comments