In the system...

Well i've been at my new job for over a month and a half and my god do I love being back working and earning. My first pay packet was like a ray of sunshine sent to help us have a carefree, happy, relaxed life here and just in time for Summer.

Getting my first pay packet made me feel part of Sweden and now I can be seen as paying tax and in the system :) I no longer feel like I moved here and live off my husband I am here living my life with him and were both back on equal ground and it has resulted it so much stress being lifted and the arguments to subside and we can now enjoy our new life even more to the full.

Can't beat a bit of sun on your balcony

Oh my god how gorgeous is Malmö right now the sun is there when I wake up, I come home to a beautiful huge ball of fire setting in the evening and spend my dinners in the sun by the side of the canal. (Well excluding this week but still)

Taken at the 1st Beach BBQ of this year 

The students graduated this week and it is a crazy sight to someone who hasn't been around at this time of year before. I don't know how many girls I have seen in the bra and knickers swimming in the river and im not to fond of the sound of a whistle any more ;)
But I am quite jealous that I didn't get to go crazy for a whole week when I graduated.

So im feeling pretty happy and content at the moment, my relationship with hubby is the best it has ever been and I have a really good feeling that Sweden was a very good move for us :)

Love, Faith & Happiness


Comments