New Year New Challenges


Well today and yesterday I have been embracing the new year with new challenges. The main one being sorting my career out. I know what I want to study towards and have started to get info on how to gain my qualifications in Computer Engineering and until I get my qualifications I’m on the hunt for a new challenging job and I seem to be on the way to that to by starting the week leaving my old job and finishing the week with interviews and agencies ringing me. Showing your life is what you make it and seizing the day can work.
My husband is facing the harsh problem of not knowing what is going to happen with his job this year but today has seen us on a road trip to see what the future could bring and we’ve had fun driving there and seeing the sites.
The future is bright if you want it to be x

On the road

Refuel Break
Going home




Comments