Hello September...

Where did the last 9 months of this year go :) I'm not complaining though this has been one of the best years of our lives....

Moving to Malmö was a really good decision for us and the future looks so much clearer and happier then when we were in the UK. I don't hate the life I had in the UK, I do miss it sometimes but I know it's the people not the actual place where we lived.
Where as here I miss the people but love where we live and the opportunities it brings and luckly enough the people can visit and I can visit them and I have made a whole new bunch of friends here in Malmö that I am very happy to have in our lives.

Joys of moving :)
Bump is coming along nicely and I still seem to be enjoying the 2nd trimester chill time, I have started to feel the baby kick, punch and hiccup and my bump is now most definitely a BUMP :) Hubby is desperate to be able to feel the baby as well but I can tell it wont be to much longer as baby is definitely getting stronger and stronger with there kicks <3

We have now moved apartments and have been in there for 3 weeks, it is fantastic as we feel so settled already and as if we have lived there for years. We have unpacked everything and I even dragged hubby to Ikea to stock up on little extras and all the baby furniture while we were there (well we had hired a car so why waste it) :)
Boxes were everywhere
We now just need to start the nursery as all we do at the minute is buy things for baby put them in the baby room close the door and say will get round to it soon enough - I know we will as we can't wait to do it but at the moment its fun to have so many parcels and boxes waiting to be opened.

The balcony view made the move worth it
Hubby had some amazing news at work this week as he was promoted to Associate Producer, I am so proud of him and so happy all his hard work has paid off. He has been beaming all week and I know he will be for a long time to come.

I know a lot of people comment on how lucky we are but I know we have earned it. The past 10 years have been desperately hard work, we have had a lot of downs with not many ups and I don't feel bad for us or anything like that. Yes at the time I did but now with a clear head I can see what lessons we had to learn, what each downfall has taught us and how strong we are now. Yes we grew up very quick and gave up having a crazy twenties so we could afford to be house owners, start at the bottom of our career ladders etc but we can now go into our thirties knowing that the hard work and heartache has paid off and we are stronger then ever as a couple with good jobs, a baby on the way, a whole new life and we can appreciate it because we earn't it and did not get it handed to us.

It's a peaceful place to be in and I know when the next wall comes up against us we can hopefully use what we have learnt now to tackle the wall head on, get over it together and in one piece....

The Ohm symbol and a true believer in Karma

"Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results." - Sakyong Mipham



Comments