It's all changing around me...

Well despite the sun still shining every morning I wake you can tell Autumn has arrived and Malmö is just as Gorgeous in shades of Reds, Browns and Oranges.

The Autumn sun while walking in the park

No one told me that living by the sea was going to be THIS windy in the Autumn/Winter months but listening to the wind howling round our courtyard is actually quite soothing and probably come January I may have had enough of it but for now its enjoyable and just another first to experience. But right now I'm enjoying hoodies, scarves and hot chocolates.

I still get lonely and homesick and have my off days but I know that's natural and not worth beating myself up about and my husband, family and friends all do what they can to help me. I have learnt to not let it get to me and just realise it's natural and to let it come and go and to tell hubby when I'm down and why instead of it fluctuating into some argument about some random thing just to hide the truth.

Our dog going for a swim at the park

This week saw a big turn in my life and I sat down and applied to Uni, yep I'm hoping to be a student again :) The first time wasn't enough so I'm hoping to go back and have sent my application off and all my paperwork. My god it was so much better then the UK, god I remember UCAS and personal statements and all that stuff. This was so much more pleasant, the staff helped me via Facebook and e-mail and it just showed how England is useless at something else (sorry guys in the UK).  But yes it has all been sent electronically and my paperwork to prove my grades has been sent so now it's fingers crossed time until December when I find out if I have been accepted and to which course as I chose 2 and put my preference for which was my first choice. If all goes well I will be starting Uni in Spring :) There both part-time course so I hope I can be doing my Swedish for Immigrations classes by then to so it will make it full time and eventually a part time job as well.

It's all feeling like it's starting to come together and I sit here most days with a really good feeling about Malmö and our move here, I can see our future which I couldn't do in the UK and it feels Great :)

The sun setting while at our ICA supermarket

Comments