Swedish ID Number where art thou....


So i'm finally getting settled into Swedish life and living here. It does still feel like a Long Holiday but that is a Really Good Thing :)

The nights are starting to draw in but I love Autumn it's my Favourite Season closely followed by Spring... I love the Indian Summer we are experiencing at the moment seeing everything turning red and orange but with the sun out - it's just BLISS

Beautiful Sunset from our balcony

Hubby and I are getting on great and things are finally falling into place. The next 6 months will be Crazy for us with Christmas, Birthday's and Anniversary's it's so Exciting and I can't wait for Christmas in Sweden to see how its celebrated, the decorations, the food etc.

Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp, Facebook and Viber are becoming some of the Best Things to have and help with the homesickness. Being able to see my nephews, family and friends really makes them feel that little bit closer :)

I'm finally getting somewhere with me too and getting my mind, body and soul into sync is slowly getting there. Were joining the gym and making sure as a couple we make sure we go and work out and get healthy, along with that we are eating so much better and healthier and that is Hugely helped by the fact Sweden doesn't do anything but healthy food...

I've found a couple of courses to apply for to start at University in the Spring and I will be enrolling on my Swedish classes soon hopefully but as I said in the title of my blog there is one thing holding me back from spreading my wings and starting my new chapter and that is my Swedish ID number without this I can't sign up for anything or do much to be honest, unfortunately I fell in to the partner of a employee pile instead of student pile so I am having to wait for the backlog from the Summer influx to clear but luckily Kunal's company are helping and trying to get me my ID number ASAP and then hopefully I can start doing some things for me and get my life going in a direction....

 So as we enter the cold and dark nights of Sweden (once this beautiful Indian Summer has passed) I won't be worried, I actually can't wait to snuggle up heating on, walk around in gloves, scarf's and drink hot chocolate with a good book :)




Comments