Ok ok so I know it's been 2 months but.....

I am in LOVE with Malmo!!!
There I've said it I've admitted it, it was the BEST decision we have ever made about our lives and our future. It doesn't matter what happens during the day we always go to bed smiling saying my god we live here and it is AWESOME!!!

Since my last blog Nat my Best Friend came to stay with us for a long weekend and I really think this was the turning point for me. She showed me how lucky I am and being able to show her all the Amazing things Malmo had showed me how happy this place is going to make me and hubby...


I also met with a very nice lady at the employment agency. I wouldn't go at first as I thought it would be as useless as the one's in the UK but with my new positive outlook on life I thought come on lets do this and i'm so glad I did, it just helped me 100% and she gave me the best piece of advice anybody has ever given me about my career....
"you've just moved here, your lucky enough to not have to work so stop looking for any old job and chill out and take this opportunity to make yourself happy and sort out in your head what you want to do with your life." Amazingly wise words!!! It instantly made me relax and the pressure left my head and shoulders. This was a whole new beginning for me, why was I not using that to start fresh and finally be happy with my career....

So once my Swedish ID number has arrived im off to register for Swedish classes and i'm going to look at going back to education to start a new career :))) eeekkkk Exciting times!!!

Hubby has been amazing as always while I've sorted all this out in my head and really helped me try and work out what to do with my life and I finally believe I have found my next goal.... I want to teach English as a modern language :)) Me a teacher, finally feeling like i'm giving something back and doing something for a reason.....

Since then I have been able to sit back relax and finally get to enjoy Malmo. I have joined 2 international clubs with which I meet up for lunches, book clubs, meetings, evening meals etc... Which is going to be a stepping stone to a new independent me :))  Finally time Laura got her individuality back!!

Also had Malmo Festival a couple of weeks ago. A whole week of free music, concerts, bands, artists, drama, stalls, international food etc... Few weeks before that we had the International Horse 3 day event and the week before the International Volleyball championship.... I've has one of the BEST Summer's ever!!!



Hubby and I are finally really getting on and as I mentioned before feel very lucky were here!! We see our lives and future here and can even see us having some bilingual children running around :))

So the futures looking pretty good right now and hopefully I will have a lot more adventures to blog about including my new career adventure and Sweden in Winter because I've heard that's an adventure in itself :))


Comments