Well i'm here.....

Well its been a while since I last blogged and it has been due to the last 2 months being the fastes most manic 2 months ever.
In two months we decided to move countries, move and settle in Malmo, Sweden. So we rented out the house, packed up 6 years of living there. Got the pets passported and moved to Malmo.

This did involve Kunal moving to Malmo without me to start his job and find us an apartment. Two months we lived apart and it was hell. So many emotions went through both our heads and hearts - should we stay together, are we better separate, did i want to give everything up to follow him but we did it we worked through the problems and with my head and heart in a huge mess I boarded the plane to see what life would be like on the other side without my family and friends. Starting a new life full of confusion with a man I questioned if I still loved.

I arrived at the airport and wondered through the arrivals gate full of excitement, nervousness and questions. I actually got to live one of those movie moments when the person walks through the arrival gates to there loved one waiting desperately to see them, to hold them.

I saw Kunal and burst out crying but it was tears of happiness and nervousness. I had done it I had arrived in Malmo and I had to give it a CHANCE.


I have been here nearly 4 weeks and now the apartment has been unpacked (minus 1 box which needs a trip to Ikea, which I have been promised would be last week ) the focus has now got to turn to me and what I want to do with my life..... Well what a great question coz I don't know the answer and it is hard to even begin to think about it.
Do I go with what I know which is an admin/project job but not enjoy it? Do I go back to college/Uni and start again? If so what to do?? It's really hard I've been handed this amazing opportunity in life to start again and I haven't got a clue where to start, least at school I had teachers etc to help me (little help they were like but they pushed me) All I have is me with a load of ideas buzzing around my head with not a clue which one to listen too.

All I know is I defo want a job where I can be myself and in the creative industry - whether that be gaming, web design, photography im not sure but I do know I want to be in that industry...Surely that's a start RIGHT??

Well anyway rambling on, moving countries has been hard work it has been full of many ups and downs but luckily with Malmo being so gorgeous and having our apartment on the beach has made the ups outweigh the downs - how can you be miserable when you can see the beach and Denmark from your Balcony??

Kunal and I are ok and getting stronger daily. I know I just need to sort my career life out and everything will just fall into place but that's easier said then done!!

CONFUSED - I will be for a long time and homesickness does not help

Comments