Countdown to Sweden

Well this weekend saw the beginning of our new exciting adventure.

We packed all hubby's clothes into 4 suitcases and jumped on a plane to Malmo, Sweden where we got these keys to his temp apartment and settled him in. All I can say is I'm in LOVE!!! Malmo is the nicest, stunning marina, coastal city I have ever been to after only being there 2 days we were both calling it home.


Hubby's work are the nicest most organised team I have ever been apart of and the reception hubby got one he arrived just made us know straight away it was the right decision. He was taken into a meeting where all I could hear in reception was cheering and clapping that he had arrived :)

We spent the next day walking and seeing the city, we saw the shopping centres, parks, beach and marina all within walking distance of one another and never needing a car - well until we got so lost we had to get a taxi just so we could get home lol




Sunday came and I had to say goodbye to Malmo and my husband, this was one of the hardest things I have ever done and it hurt lots to cuddle at the airport saying goodbye.

I have been home 3 days and I am so homesick for Malmo and my hubby that I know this is going to be the best decision we ever made and with our house in the UK being rented out today it just gets me one step closer to going back by the end of the month to live!!!!

Comments