Bye England it's been Nice

Well, Well, Well What a difference a few weeks can make.......

Firstly I lost my job AGAIN no real reason just finances, changes in law etc. So I turned to hubby and happened to say wish you hadn't turned down the Sweden job coz i've had enough of this country now.

Well as fate would have it or luck or what ever you want to believe in, hubby's job offer came back and said we still want you please reconsider so he took it. Fate was obviously trying to tell us something



This was all about 2 weeks ago now and hubby leaves for Sweden in 10 days time. I am going to follow in June once he has sorted a permanent place for us to stay instead of the company digs he is going to be living in for the first month or so and then I can turn up with our furniture and pets.

So the house is up to rent, cars are for sale and one goes on Thursday and my gorgeous girl Summer went out on loan on Saturday so I still own her but somebody else is going to look after her as an adoptive mummy.

My family are all up for us going they all say to take it as an adventure and enjoy it, so that's what im going to do. I am finally going to start enjoying life and hopefully Sweden is going to be the big shake up, fresh start we need. Finally my life will be happier, healthier and more enjoyable.
Weight loss, babies, careers and changes all on the cards for our new beginning :)

I'm actually chucking alot of our stuff away to start fresh and going to get my hair cut off to symbolise our new beginnings :)
going to miss our families so much but I know with the cheap flights on offer and the gorgeous marina town we will be living in with beach bbq's and walks they will all be there as much as possible so i'm not as worried any more.

It's all getting a bit exciting :))))

Comments