Hello World of Blogging


As some how being a newby to blogging managed to get me to delete my first ever blog I have decided to try and re-write it and try and remeber what I wrote.
I am turning 28 this year and have decided to finally make my life the life I want and to enjoy it alot more. Starting with new hobbies, expanding on and enjoying my existing hobbies more and getting what I want out of life.
I spend most of my time with my husband, 3 horses Summer, William and Eric, dog Lana, cat Neo, yard cat Tigger and my fabulous family. I have a little cute house with hubby cat and dog and we have our own rented small yard with our horses, which is our little peace of heaven and tranquillity.
I have decided 2011 is the year to embrace blogging and I will be blogging mainly about my hobbies and the way I hope to make changes to my life.
Hope you enjoy reading and feel free to comment or help on any of the subjects I talk about x
My horse that has got me through a lot recently

Comments